The Met Office red warning has disrupted some of our courier's operations. Please be aware of possible delays.

Tactical Medical Kit In Backpack

    • Weight
      7.5 kg
    • Product code
      E370
  • Manufacturers
    • Manufacturer
      EVAQ8
  • Extra fields
    • GTIN
      5060176881228
  • Weight
    7.5 kg
  • Product code
    E370
Score: 5.00 (votes: 1)
Reviews: 1
5.00 |
  • £338.00 (ex VAT)
  • £405.60 (inc VAT)
Qty:  
Only 7 left in stock

Fully Kitted Tactical Medical Grab Bag  

This is a fully kitted medical grab bag supplied in a tactical backpack that provides all of the essentials needed to provide basic life saving care with plenty of room for Basic Life Support (BLS) Equipment. It includes airways, dressings, burn dressing and additional equipment and supplies for more traumatic injuries.

Contents (updated)

  • aneroid sphygmomanometer 
  • lightweight stethoscope
  • tuff cut paramedic shears
  • locking artery forceps
  • first aid scissors
  • digital thermometer
  • emergency hammer seat belt cutter
  • hands free LED headlight with batteries
  • 10 x military grade safety lightstick
  • BVM disposable ambubag
  • CPR pocket mask in hard case
  • Guedal airway set 5 pieces

 

  • 1 x pack of 2 sterile chest seals
  • 1 x multi trauma dressing XXXL 
  • 1 x military trauma dressing
  • 1 x  splint 36 inch
  • 1 x hand sanitiser liquid 60ml
  • 1 x instant cold packs
  • 10 x sterile eye wash 20ml
  • 1 x waste bag with closure
  • 4 first aid dressings 12 x 12 cm
  • first aid dressing 18 x 18 cm
  • 2 triangular bandage
  • 12 safety pins
  • 2 eye dressings
  • 40 washproof plasters
  • 20 sterile wipes
  • microporous tape 2.5 cm
  • 6 pairs of nitrile gloves
  • 2 finger dressings
  • face shield for mouth to mouth
  • foil blanket
  • burn dressing 10 x 10cm
  • conforming bandage

Bag available un-kitted: T165 Tactical Medical Backpack (empty)

This kit can be supplied in a red bag: T164 Paramedic Medical Backpack (E370R)

Customer reviews
Average rating:
5.00 (Votes: 1)
Rating of votes (1)
5
 
1customers
4
 
 
0customers
3
 
 
0customers
2
 
 
0customers
1
 
 
0customers
 
Please sign in to add review
  • May 3, 2022, 22:32
    A superb kit. We are using them in Ukraine. The kits are relatively light and have what you need for 80% of emergency trauma situations (especially with civilian casualties). To add the other stuff you might need for the 20% of situations not covered by this pack, you need to double the weight you carry (we know from experience).
    Thank you to Evaq8 for their swift service and good stock levels. They are saving lives.