Petzl Alveo Best Helmet White Lightweight for work at height and rescue
- Extra fields
- £50.00 (ex VAT)
- £60.00 (inc VAT)
ALVEO BEST Lightweight helmet for work at height and rescue
The ALVEO BEST is a lightweight helmet for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The ALVEO BEST is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Available in three colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
- Weight: 350 g
- Head circumference min.: 53 cm
- Head circumference max.: 63 cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
CE - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
CE - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
CE - Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.