Medical Equipment Backpack Red 46 Litre Capacity
- Extra fields
- £175.00 (ex VAT)
- £210.00 (inc VAT)
Perfect for Advanced Life Saving Supplies
This adaptable backpack can be used to store medical equipment for any emergency situation thanks to its semi-rigid construction that guarantees extra protection and adaptability to both the content and the user. The inner layout can be organized for easy identification of the contents.
- capacity: 46 litres
- weight: 3.5kg
- dimensions: 32 x 52 x 28cm
- maximum load: 15kg
• The front compartment can be wide opened and includes a detachable transparent PVC window to easily identify its content.
• New laser cut MOLLE system all around the bag with drainage holes for water or dust.
• Compression side straps and extra-slim zipper pocket.
• Ergonomic padded backpack straps.
• Adjustable chest straps with glow-in-the-dark whistle buckle.
• Quick-release system for emergency situations.
• Detachable waist strap to securely adjust the backpack.
• Padded back panel to guarantee total comfort.
• Compression bottom straps to attach a blanket, a sleeping bag or a mat.• Bottom zipper pocket to store the rain cover.
• Identification panel, detachable life cross rubber patch, and cardholder.
• Reflective high-quality bands and pullers.
• The main compartment is divided into two sections, each of them with many dividers and compartments.
• Front section to securely store the defibrillator thanks to the adjusting elastic bands. It also includes two adaptable dividers and two multipurpose mesh pockets.
• Top front pocket for different material.
• The other section is completely adjustable thanks to the inner dividers and its many straps and elastic bands.
• Molle velcro straps to securely attached the oxygen cylinder (up to 3L) including manometer.
• Back compartment for the hydration bag and an oxygen tube output.
• Isothermal ampoule holder for up to 46 vials.
• Inner flap with three high capacity mesh pockets.