Pocket Defibrillator Fred Easyport 500g
- Extra fields
- £2250.00 (ex VAT)
- £2700.00 (inc VAT)
The World's first pocket defibrillator
FRED Easyport is an incredibly small and light pocket defibrillator, equipped with the effective and myocardium-saving defibrillation impulse called Multipulse Biowave.
FRED easyport is the ideal companion for physicians, public service staff, even for risk patients and their family members, or other persons trained in early defibrillation. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, giving victims a much better chance of survival.
Supplied complete with red padded carrycase, two batteries, instruction leaflet and adult electrodes
- Ultra light – only 490 grams (incl. batteries)
- Ultra small – 133 x 126 x 35 mm (l x w x h)
- High-resolution LCD
- Biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse (Multipulse Biowave)
- Configurable adult and paediatric energy settings according to standard values
- Automatic switch to paediatric energy level when paediatric electrodes are connected
- Manual override: doctors can override the AED mode and decide whether they want to deliver the shock or not
Defibrillation waveform: Pulsed biphasic - MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE®
- Configurable from 1 to 120 J or optional 150 J (adults), from 1 to 70 J (children)
- Automatic recognition when children pads are connected
Manual mode (option): Override of the AED mode to decide energy level and shock delivery. Charging is commenced with the blue ANALYSIS button and shock delivered with the orange SHOCK button.
Power supply: Li-MnO2 cell
Screen: LCD 60 x 40 mm, high resolution with LED background lighting, text display, ECG display (configurable)
- Adults: 63 cm² surface area per electrode.
- Paediatric: 38 cm² surface area per electrode.
- Electrode cable length: 1.60 m
Standards: The unit complies with all relevant standards for patient
safety and operating conditions.
Memory: Mini SD card (option) for ECG and event recording
Software update: Via interface from PC / laptop