JSP Force8 Half Mask with Press to Check P3 Filters
- £20.00 (ex VAT)
- £24.00 (inc VAT)
Force 8 Halfmask (medium) with P3 Filters
A premium half mask offering protection and comfort. A unique, extra wide sealing surface offers unparalleled comfort and fit. The Force8™ twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon™ valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles. The mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. The mask accepts the full range of low profile Force8™ filters giving the Force8™ the flexibility to be used for many applications, providing filtering protection against particulates, many gases and vapours.
Force 8™ Half Mask with Typhoon™ Valve with Twin Press-to-Check P3 Cartridges. Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance). Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes (size: medium)
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety
- Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration
- Cost effective Force8™ filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment
- Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
Don the Mask - Put the straps and harness over your head and pull the straps to a suitably tight and comfortable fit.
PressToCheck™ - Press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering through the filters.
Inhale - No air should come through the mask. Adjust the mask and repeat until it doesn't. Release when seal is made.
Easy steps to check your face fit (external link)