Yeti Tension Brick 400 Down Sleeping Bag 3 Season
- Extra fields
- £195.00 (ex VAT)
- £234.00 (inc VAT)
Relaxed Style Heavy Duty Insulation Sleeping Bag
The Tension Brick 400 is a mid-weight spacious and comfortable down bag that offers you full protection from the cold. The two-way full length zipper is down covered to keep the hot air inside the bag. The technical and detachable hood can be used from both sides and the bag can be attached to another similar bag by easily zipping the two units together. If you want to keep the freedom of movement and have proper space for your legs while sleeping on your bag this is the perfect choice for you.
All Yeti Sleeping Bags are delivered in a spacious storage bag, which ensures that the down can breath and will not be compressed over a long period. The sleeping bag set also includes a separate packsack or compression bag.
Ethical Down Code – Respect for nature since 1983
For years Yeti has been working to ensure optimal conditions for its most precious component. Down is a natural product which requires knowledge and care throughout the entire value chain from the egg to the finished down product.The Yeti Ethical Down Code ensure the birds welfare. There is a constant focus to keep developing and increasing standards – Yeti has a “zero tolerance policy”. And all according to the European Down & Feather Association (EDFA).
- Multifunctional blanket shape
- Inside pocket
- Hanging loops
- Two-way full length zipper
- Material: SoftCell 100% Nylon Crystal Down™ Shell
- Lining: Soft Cell (100% Nylon)
- Filling 90/10 European down
- Length: 222 cm, shoulder width:77cm, foot width: 77cm
- Temperature EN 13537: Comfort 5°C, limit -1°C, extreme -16°C
- Weight: 970 gr
- Dimensions in compression bag: 20 x 23 cm
- Storage Bag Size M included 55 x 110 cm