MAT Responder EMS Tourniquet
- Extra fields
- £35.00 (ex VAT)
- £42.00 (inc VAT)
One-hand Application Mechanical Advantage Tourniquet
Developed for first responders and based on an award-winning design, MATResponder can be quickly applied in the field to all limbs (with one hand, if necessary), and features a mechanical system to provide safe compression in controlled increments. Simply turn the dial to tighten!
- 100% blood flow occlusion in 30 seconds
- Safe compression. Can be applied in small, controlled increments and easily released.
- One hand application. Easy to use and learn for all levels of medical and non-medical personnel.
- Multi-purpose applicationto arms, legs and trapped limbs.
- Secure. Mechanical advantage tourniquet system ensures that MATResponder does not slip or loosen.
- Light weight, compact design.
- Durable. Operates in extreme conditions, such as mud, water and sand submersion, extreme cold, ice-encrustment and hard surface (concrete) impact.
In emergency situations, MATResponder quickly works to stop moderate to severe extremity blood-loss, even to trapped limbs. When natural or man-made disasters occur and resources are tight, MATResponder can be applied quickly and efficiently, allowing you to asses other injuries or treat other patients.
MATResponder is a tourniquet that provides for emergency blood flow occlusion to the limbs. MATResponder was designed so that a casualty can apply it to themselves with one hand and with the distal portion of the extremity trapped or unexposed. These two capabilities are critical for self-rescue on the battlefield or in a disaster for a civilian emergency services first responder.
- Open C-Cuff design provides easy application to both arms and legs
- Buckle and Strap design provides fast, trapped limb application
- Turn Key system provides easy and safe tightening of the tourniquet in small, controlled increments, making it adjustable for various body types and sizes
- Turn Key Mechanical Advantage Mechanism ensures no slipping or loosening of the tourniquet
- Release Button, along with the buckle, provide for fast loosening, releasing, and re-application of the tourniquet
- EMS Safety Orange Color provides quick visual confirmation that a tourniquet is in place