Emergency Alarm Horn Hand Held Airhorn
- Extra fields
Noteno next-day delivery
- £9.79 (ex VAT)
- £11.75 (inc VAT)
Portable Emergency Air Horn - non-flammable
Use this hand-held airhorn as a temporary fire alarm or for hazard warning in emergencies and building evacuations. The emergency horn is an inexpensive method of alerting people in the vicinity of danger. Ideal for use on building sites and as a temporary measure during alarm installation. The horn delivers a high pitch sound that is audible at distances of up to 1500m away. Uses non-flammable, environmentally friendly activated carbon technology.
- suitable for use during fire drills and evacuations
- no need for batteries or mains electricity
- can produce up to 30 2-second blasts
- ideal for building sites, schools, conference centres, offices etc
- produces 120Db (audible at distances of up to 1500m)
- non-flammable propellant: activated carbon/carbon dioxide
- environmentally friendly; contains no CFC or HFC GWP (Global Warming potential) of 1
- to operate, simply press down on the plastic trumpet - to stop, release trumpet
- fire safety, boat safety, fog warning, evacuations, temporary alarm, golf courses or other emergencies
Warning: Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight, heat, sparks and flames. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50° C
Please note: this item cannot be shipped by air for safety reasons (UN1950), please allow for slower delivery to some parts of the UK.
From January 1st 2015, EU companies can no longer manufacture or sell aerosol gas horns that use hydro fluorocarbon gas. Fluorinated gases have a high global warming potential (GWP). A European Union Regulation (EU 517-2014) aims to reduce this major contributor to climate change.
This airhorn uses new patented technology on the market as an alternative to traditional aerosol propellants such as HFC's uses carbon dioxide. This propellant is Carbon Dioxide: Non-flammable, Non-toxic, Environmentally benign, Eliminates the risk of Volatile Substance Abuse, No reduction of indoor air quality (IAQ) and conforms to the 2015 EU regulations. Safety Data Sheet (pdf) MSDS