HydroSnake Flood & Spill Barrier Pack of 2
ManufacturerGravitas International Ltd
- Extra fields
- £15.50 (ex VAT)
- £18.60 (inc VAT)
For Flood Containment, Domestic Leaks, Sewage Problems, Building Sites
Modern, eco-friendly sandbag replacement. In the event of a flood simply place the HydroSnake in water - or spray with a hose. They will quickly expand and will absorb up to 20 litres of liquid, and thereafter will act as a barrier to stop excess waters surging into your home or premises - it will retain this expanded shape for over 3 months.
The HydroSnake is the new, modern method to create a highly effective barrier to the threat of floodwater for domestic and commercial properties and ideal for use in pollution control. Although these bags will not absorb seawater, if activated with fresh water, they can be used to protect against seawater flooding.
Each HydroSnake measures up to 1.45m in length when activated, making it the ideal flood barrier for warehouse doors, garden gates & paths, sports fields and for fire and emergency services. The HydroSnake®️ is safe and easy to dispose of; and the super-absorbent polymer and pulp are both eco-friendly. After use, the contents can be dispersed into the ground, or alternatively, they are suitable for landfill or incineration. The HydroSnake is now being widely used by Fire & Rescue Services UK-wide in fire hydrant pit protection and maintenance, as well as for water redirection & pollution control.
- perfect for emergency flood response
- modern alternative to heavy sandbags
- acts as an immediate flood barrier
- each snake absorbs 20 litres
- reduces damage from leaks and flooding
- eco-friendly, contains pulp and super absorbant polymer
- easy to dispose - simply slit the sack and disperse the contents into the earth
- suitable for landfill and incineration
- can be used for flood containment, domestic leaks, sewage problems, building sites, agriculture and sports fields
- Weight 1.0kg
- Length: 1.45m
Elizabeth CareyJan 5, 2021, 13:00Really easy to use. Light enough to lift unlike sandbags used in the past.
G. BrinkleyAug 14, 2020, 11:52Bought this product twice now after searching far and wide for a cheap but effective garage rainwater flooding defence. Does the job brilliantly. Great product and great, speedy service.