Celox Wound Treatment Powder
- Extra fields
- £18.00 (ex VAT)
- £21.60 (inc VAT)
Celox Haemostatic Granules 15g Pack
Celox™ can stop even potentially lethal bleeding fast. It is easy to use (just pour, pack and apply pressure), very safe (tested to class 3 CE Mark standards) and extremely effective. Celox™ saves lives.
When mixed with blood, Celox™ forms a robust gel like clot in 30 seconds. It works independently of the bodies normal clotting processes. Celox’s™ clotting ability has been proven to work in the cold (hypothermia) or in the presence of common anti-coagulants such as warfarin. It generates no heat and will not burn the casualty or care giver.
Celox granules (15g) are suitable for:
- All moderate to severe bleeding wounds
- Arterial and venous bleeding
- Surface and deep wounds
- Head neck and face wounds
Celox’s™ safety has been tested to the intense class 3 CE mark standards. Celox™ is made with chitosan. Chitosan is broken down by lysozyme, a human enzyme, to leave glucosamine, a sugar which is normally found in the body.
Celox™ has been shown to
- Save lives
- Reliably stop arterial bleeding
- Significantly reduce blood loss
- Clot blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin (warfarin)
- Clot hypothermic (cold) blood
- Generate no heat